We’re your health and care partner that provides great value health cover plus wellness services to help you and your family, achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
As an member of Accommodation Association Of Australia, you can look forward to:
- No waiting periods for services you were covered for with your previous health insurer find out more
- Receive 6 weeks free if you join Bupa or are an existing member on an eligible cover*
- Complimentary access to ‘After Hours Plus’ from National Home Doctor Service. This means when you book an after-hours, bulk-billed doctor home visit, the doctor may prescribe common medications, on the spot, at no charge to you. Visit www.bupa.com.au/afterhoursplus for more information as well as coverage areas.
- Free and ongoing access to Bupa Life Skills – These online interactive sessions help you better handle life’s daily challenges, covering topics such as stress, work-life balance and positive parenting. Visit bupa.com.au/corporatelifeskills
- Gap free: Bupa will cover the cost of General Dental, Physio and Chiro for dependent children until they turn 25 at a Members First Provider. This includes no out of pocket costs on general dental services like check-ups, teeth cleaning, fillings, x-rays and more. Learn more
- Health Management: access to practical support to improve a health condition, including Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Weight Management Programs and health subscriptions to Diabetes Australia and the Asthma Foundation Find out more
- Discounts on Pet, Home & Contents, Car and Travel Insurance: 15% off travel insurance premiums and 10% off all other premiums. Find out more
- Access to Bupa Plus: Keep your mind and body active with some great member discounts on things like gym memberships, movie vouchers and theme park entry. For more information. Visit: http://www.bupaplus.com.au/
Our Bupa consultants are here to help, if you would like to know more about the plan, please contact us using one of the methods below:
If you already have Bupa and you’d just like to know more about finding a healthier you, visit The Blue Room
. Whether you’re raising a family, trying to improve your health and wellbeing, caring for an ageing loved one, or living with a health condition, the Blue room has advice and information you can trust, and real stories to help inspire you to live a longer, healthier, happier life.
*Discount is reviewed periodically by Bupa and your Company and is subject to change. Must pay by direct debit.